Drop an Element on the Workspace and select it if needed.
On the Properties space (bottom left) you can find « Default image » and « Image size ».
- Default image
- Click here to define the default image that will appears on every Card. It can be changed on each Card in the Data Mode.
- Image size
- Define how the image will behave on its container.
- The background-image contains its width and height
- Sets the width and height of the background image in percent of its container. In the case you can set he percentage with the little slider that appears.
- Scale the background image to be as large as possible so that the background area is completely covered by the background image. Some parts of the background image may not be in view within the background positioning area.
- Scale the image to the largest size such that both its width and its height can fit inside the content area.
Mode information here about the CSS3 mage behavior :
Now go the the Data Mode.
On roll over the Element, too buttons appears :
- Choose image : browse your computer to load an image.
- Back to default : remove the current image and put the default one (if defined).
You can also drag and drop images from the Finder